Triggering conversations from a particular topic or online discussion about a particular subject is now possible with EasyDiscuss. Best of all, this discussion is a source of valuable content that search engines love.
Use EasyDiscuss as a forum for managing your customers’ questions, building closer customer loyalty, building credibility, engaging in many conversations, gathering valuable experience from users, or just building information repositories that grow over time. EasyDiscuss is as good as Yahoo! Answer!
- Forum Display or Discussion Display.
- Better Administration.
- Company Workflow (Showing operating hours or Public Holidays).
- Cloud Integration: Amazon S3.
- Priority Ticket.
- Post your ticket or discussion anonymously.
- More autoposting places: Integration, Slack, Wunderlist, Telegram, and LinkedIn.
- Show user profiles from EasySocial, Anahita, Community Builder, EasyBlog, Gravatar, JFBConnect, Jomsocial, K2, Kunena, JomWall, PhpBB, and more.
- Built in conversation system.
- Personal discussion
- Get to know users by giving them attractive badges.
- The best navigation interface in the user profile system.
- Advanced access control in categories.
- A strong point system to respect active users.
- Receive direct notification when it arrives, real time.
- User-friendly toolbar for managing, sorting and searching for discussions.
- Integrating into your existing Joomla template!
- Share discussions on Facebook, Twitter and others automatically.
- User prohibits (for short or permanent periods).
- @ Mention.
- United Language Manager.
- Star rating.
- Choose your favorite discussion thread.
- Control spam (works with ReCaptcha and Akismet).
- Receive updates every hour, daily, or weekly.
- Attach files, images and URLs to the discussion.
- You can add polls to the discussion.
- Users can report abuse for inappropriate discussions.
- Search engine friendly titles and topics.
- Electoral system.
- Integrated with Joomla, Google Maps, K2 and EasyBlog articles
- Allows the use of syntax code for advanced users
- Set password protection for private discussion
- Migrate from Kunena, JomSocial and vBulletin with default migrators