BeMusic lets you create your own music streaming website in minutes without coding knowledge. It has an impressive feature set that rivals and even surpasses the other largest streaming services on the market.
Admin Account / Area
You can see the admin area demo by entering using the username: [email protected] and password: admin, note that destructive actions such as deleting and editing are disabled on the demo site and admin accounts will be reset every hour (playlists, songs, avatars etc. will be released or reset to default).
- Easy Installation – Install BeMusic easily without coding or server knowledge in minutes with our easy-to-use installer and documentation
- Appearence Editor – a powerful appearance editor will allow you to easily change the appearance of music without coding knowledge.
- Automatic – BeMusic has access to artists, songs and albums, all available automatically.
- Use it as a CMS – You can easily deactivate all automatic data retrieval and manually make it all, turning into a functional automatic music CMS.
- User Library – Users can add songs, albums, and artists to their libraries in BeMusic besides playlists.
- Playlist – Users can create, share and follow playlists.
- Player – Full featured player including shuffle, repeat, lyrics, queues and more.
- Artist and Album pages – Pages that are automatically created for artists and albums that have complete discography, similar artists, sophisticated radio, biography, images, genres, and more.
- Single Page – BeMusic is a single page application (ajax based), which means that the browser page is updated while navigating through the application.
- Can be translated – BeMusic is fully translation ready. You can easily translate it from the admin area so you don’t have to mess around with 3rd party files or applications.
- Responsive – BeMusic is fully responsive and will scale any device size.
- Documentation – In-depth documentation that explains everything from installation to all features.
- User System – Full featured user with social login system (Facebook, Twitter and Google), normal login, registration, password recovery, profile, account settings, and more.
- Deactivate Registration – Registration can be deactivated completely from the admin panel so that only the users you create manually from the admin panel can enter.
- Forced Entry – You can force users to log in before they can access one of the BeMusic features.