Share your music with the world
With this application you can create a musician and creative community, writers can upload their songs to listen to other members.
Backend is created above Laravel using the REST API to send and receive data. This will allow you to easily create other clients such as native applications to access the platform.
The client is currently built in Angular, a SPA (Single Page Application). The last JS bundle is about 330MB when compressed using gzip, meaning the application will load quickly.
There are not so many dependencies in the JS bundle, this is meant to keep the bundle as small as possible. To build a client application, you must install nodes and npm on your system. For your convenience, I have included a build into the project, but you might want to make your own build with your specific configuration. Everything is well documented.
Subscribe to receive urgent updates
I will send you an email if there are urgent repairs that need to be applied to your production server. If you have already purchased this item, I strongly recommend that you subscribe to this list: http://eepurl.com/dsZgXn
You will receive urgent updates and improvements. From time to time, I will send you a preview of the new features I am working on, tutorials and videos about general questions and will always be open to receiving feature requests!
Features for members
- Can find current songs, popular and latest uploads.
- Can explore songs by genre or tag
- Can play published songs
- Can create playlists and add songs to one of them.
- Can like / dislike songs
- Access to game history
- Profile page with public activity feeds
- Can play all songs in a playlist or favorite
- Users can contact authors and other users
- Users can follow other users
- Search songs, albums and artists
Features for authors
- Can make an album
- Add songs to existing albums
- On the profile page there is a tab for the song that was published
Features for admin
- Can edit / delete users
- Can edit / delete albums and songs for each writer
- Can manage comments on the site
- Can add / delete new genres
- Can add posts to the blog
- Can configure application names, google analytics, and facebook application ID