The7 is a multifunctional theme with a powerful layout customization system. Among The7 features, you need to show a powerful tool to adjust the appearance of the layout, as well as optimization for working with WooCommerce (this will allow you to use a complete online store on WP).
There are 20 layout design options in the subject (divided into 3 Minimal sections, iOS and Material), 4 options to display the layout header and 2 options to set the basic layout structure.
v.8.0.0 (25 Dec 2019. Merry Christmas!)
Attention! We have revised the “Side-side” block in Theme Options> Advanced> Responsive. This should not cause a problem, but you might want to double check the settings described in paragraph 3 below.
- New: full support for the Element page maker has landed! Including (but not limited to):
- The7 types of special posts;
- Masonry / Grid widget;
- carousel widget;
- Important page template settings.
- New: Elementor Starter – a multipurpose demo built specifically for Elementor: https://the7.io/elementor-starter/
- Improvements: Theme Options> Advanced> Responsiveness, the “Side-side” block is revised and divided between 4 different screens:
- General Display> Layout, “Margins for pages, posts & templates”;
- Top Bar & Header> Layout> Header layout settings, “Header paddings” (available for Classic, Inline, and Split Header layouts);
- Top Bars & Headers> Cellular Headers> First header (tablet) switch point, “Header paddings”;
- Top Bars & Headers> Cellular Headers> Second header (telephone) switch points, “Header paddings”;
- Footer & Bottom Bar> Footer> Footer layout, “Paddings”.
- Improved: left / right margin settings added to the “Page Margin” block in the page template (these settings override those found in Theme Options).
- Improved: “Full width” option has been added to the Footer & Bottom Bar> Footer> Footer layout.
- Improved: “link” settings added for multipurpose microwid.
- Improved: update de_DE language file.
- Fix: “Read more” button translation problems in blog shortcodes.
Repairs and other small improvements.